For those of you who have already found love, this post is not for you. This is for us gals who are still in the jungle and struggling with the excess of wild pigs roaming around. Urban Dictionary defines a fuckboy as – “Asshole boy who is into strictly sexual relationships; he will lead a girl on and let her down. Boys like this will pretend to genuinely care about the girl but always fail to prove the supposed affection. Boys like this are egotistical assholes who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back.”
So here are my words of advice on avoiding/dealing with a fuckboy:
- This whole palaver you’re going through… It doesn’t make you wiser towards future relationships. This is not a lesson you need to experience to be taught.
- If it look like an opp, talk like an opp, smell like an opp, then it must be a… ?
- Girls that are super lenient on nasty men are always super quick to be harsh or cut off friends. Don’t lose good friends over a crap man..
- Men who begin to act right when they sense the threat of you about to leave are fuckboys. They clearly know what you want from them and how to make you happy, yet choose not to.
- Your happiness should always come first. If it doesn’t feel right, get out of there.
If you have never had to withstand one of these kinds of men at some point in your life, then I am envious of you.
What are your tips on avoiding/dealing with a fuckboy?
XOXO Gossip Elle